Bud Miller Disc Golf
No votes yet
Generally flat and open with a few challenging holes. Elevation comes into play on #6 and #7. Contact Ryan for more info.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,742ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
From 44 St. (Ray Nelson), go south on 62 Ave (College Dr.) to a right on 29th St. which will take you right into the park. Park after the tennis courts on the right. From 50 Ave., go west on 25 St. (College Dr.) to a left on 29th St.
First Tee: (
Email: Ryan Guerra
Phone: (780) 522 9760
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bud Miller Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Centennial Park, North Battleford SK CANo votes yet
- 4 Wing Disc Golf Course, Ardmore AB CANo votes yet
- Strathcona Wilderness Centre, Ardrossan AB CANo votes yet
- Rundle Park Disc Golf Course, Edmonton AB CA(3 votes)
- Four Seasons Disc Golf Course, Beaumont AB CANo votes yet
- Wetaskiwin Disc Golf Course, Wetaskiwin AB CA(1 vote)
- Water-In-View at Fred Johns Park, Leduc AB CA(1 vote)
- Kinsmen Park, Martensville SK CANo votes yet
- Jubilee Park, Spruce Grove AB CANo votes yet
- Diefenbaker Park Disc Golf Course, Saskatoon SK CANo votes yet