Bud Miller Disc Golf
No votes yet
Generally flat and open with a few challenging holes. Elevation comes into play on #6 and #7. Contact Ryan for more info.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,742ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
From 44 St. (Ray Nelson), go south on 62 Ave (College Dr.) to a right on 29th St. which will take you right into the park. Park after the tennis courts on the right. From 50 Ave., go west on 25 St. (College Dr.) to a left on 29th St.
First Tee: (
Email: Ryan Guerra
Phone: (780) 522 9760
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bud Miller Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Jackfish Lake Disc Golf Course, Battlefords Provincial Park SK CANo votes yet
- Centennial Park, North Battleford SK CANo votes yet
- 4 Wing Disc Golf, Cold Lake AB CANo votes yet
- Strathcona Wilderness Centre, Ardrossan AB CANo votes yet
- The Hills Disc Golf Course, Edmonton AB CANo votes yet
- Rundle Park Disc Golf Course, Edmonton AB CA(3 votes)
- Four Seasons Disc Golf Course, Beaumont AB CANo votes yet
- Wetaskiwin Disc Golf Course, Wetaskiwin AB CA(1 vote)
- Water-In-View at Fred Johns Park, Leduc AB CA(1 vote)
- Vanscoy Disc Golf Course, Vanscoy SK CANo votes yet