Bud Hill - Original
No votes yet
PRIVATE - contact Danny Daniels (see email link below) for reservations. Tucked away from civilization on land that the Daniels call their backyard, Bud Hill offers everything - tight, open, wooded, elevation, and even water on a few holes. Challenging - asking for length, accuracy and shot variety. Two courses on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,922ft
Alternate Length: 4,918ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 2
South on Hwy 51 to a right on Watkins.Go 3 miles, cross over Loosahatchie River (long bridge) and take the 1st left - Northaven Rd., then left at stop sign on Circle Rd. Left at next stop sign on Benjestown Rd. This is a curvy road. Go 1 mile to the sign for Bud Hill. The Daniel's house is on the right. Follow the gravel road around their house and up the hill and park near the club house.
Email: Danny Daniels
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bud Hill - Original? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bud Hill - Ridge, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- Meeman-Shelby State Park, Millington/Memphis TN US(1 vote)
- Libertyland Disc Golf Course, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- Mid-South Community College, West Memphis AR USNo votes yet
- MAM Disc Golf Course, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- Shelby Farms, Memphis TN US(1 vote)
- Edmund Orgil, Millington TN USNo votes yet
- The Woods at Calvary Chapel, Bartlett TN USNo votes yet
- The Grove at Red Oak Lake, Cordova TN USNo votes yet
- Central Park, Southaven MS US(1 vote)