Brazos River Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays up and down the mild elevation in the park. On or over the sidewalks is OB. * Dec 2018 - in development...some baskets are installed.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Eric Jubin and Adam Gillum
From Houston; US-59 / I-69 South. Exit at the Brazos River Turnaround (after University Blvd). Stay to the right on the feeder road to take the turnaround under the bridge. Then take the first right into the park just before the water tower. Drive past the 1st parking lot and amphitheater to the 2nd parking lot. The 1st basket is visible on the hill with the fenced in sprinkler shack.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Brazos River Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- River Pointe Church Disc Golf Course, Richmond TX US(1 vote)
- Imperial Park, Sugar Land TX US(3 votes)
- First Colony Aquatic Center, Sugar Land TX USNo votes yet
- Pecan Grove Park, Richmond TX USNo votes yet
- Missouri City Community Park, Missouri City TX US(2 votes)
- Brazos Park, Rosenberg TX USNo votes yet
- Seabourne Creek Disc Golf Course, Rosenberg TX US(1 vote)
- McClendan Park, Houston TX US(2 votes)
- Husky Disc Golf at Houston Baptist University, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Willow Fork Park Disc Golf Course, Katy TX US(1 vote)