Branch Nature Park
No votes yet
Short open course In a 4.2 acre park that links Goliad's historic courthouse square to the San Antonio River. Open daily, dawn to dusk. Facilities include; park trail, pavilion and a natural area.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
East Fannin Street between Commercial St. and Market St. Two blocks south of the courthouse near the river.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Branch Nature Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- The River Course at Fox's Bend, Victoria TX USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Victoria TX US(1 vote)
- Ethel Lee Tracy Park, Victoria TX USNo votes yet
- Veterans Memorial Park, Beeville TX US(1 vote)
- Camp Zephyr Disc Golf, Sandia TX USNo votes yet
- Brackenridge Plantation Disc Golf Course, Edna TX USNo votes yet
- Live Oak Gold, Ingleside TX US(1 vote)
- Live Oak Red, Ingleside TX US(2 votes)
- West Guth Park, Corpus Christi TX US(2 votes)
- Gonzales Disc Golf Course, Gonzales TX US(3 votes)