Blue Mountain Resort - Slopeside 9 at Summit Lodge
No votes yet
9 hole beginner friendly course starts at the Slopeside Pub & Grill at the top of the mountain. Mostly short, playing up, down and around the ski hill and lift areas. Mostly open with lots of elevation. Hours: Thurs & Fri 10AM to 6PM, Weekends 9AM to 6PM. Mon - Weds, come play disc golf from 8AM to 4PM. No transportation available Mon - Weds. Guests still must stop at Summit Lodge to pay greens fees. Disc Golf Course fees; all 3 courses - $5, Slopeside 9 only - $3, Disc Golf Season Pass - $50. Rentals: $5 with ID or a Credit Card.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Allentown (17 miles); Rte 145 North (MacArthur Rd) for 9 miles to a right at traffic light (far end of long bridge) onto Blue Mountain Dr. Go 3 miles, straight through traffic light in Cherryville. 3 miles to Danielsville, go straight thru Danielsville to entrance sign just past the top of the mountain.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Blue Mountain Resort - Slopeside 9 at Summit Lodge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Moore Township Disc Golf Course, Bath PA US(1 vote)
- Victory Park, Slatington PA USNo votes yet
- Neff's Valley, Schnecksville PA USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA USNo votes yet
- Hanover Township Community Center, Bethlehem PA USNo votes yet
- Covered Bridge Park, Orefield PA US(1 vote)
- Jordan Creek Park, Whitehall PA USNo votes yet
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown PA USNo votes yet