Blackwater Creek at Sandusky Park
No votes yet
Plays through a neighborhood park - the other amenities are an unmarked soccer field and a port-a-john. Play starts and finishes by the parking lot. The first set of holes play along Blackwater Creek with a good mix of open and wooded holes and some elevation. *July 2017 - in development with half of the tees poured and no tee signs yet.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
US-501; exit 10A. Merge onto US-460 BUS and go 1.1 miles to a left on Sandusky Dr. Go 0.5 mile to a right to stay on Sandusky. Go another 0.6 mile to a right on Rhonda Rd. The park is on the right in 0.3 mile.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Blackwater Creek at Sandusky Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lynchburg College, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Peaks View Park, Lynchburg VA US(2 votes)
- Liberty University Disc Golf - East, Lynchburg VA US(2 votes)
- Randolph College Disc Golf Course, Lynchburg VA US(1 vote)
- HumanKind Disc Golf Course, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Liberty University Disc Golf - Camp Hydaway, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf Course, Lynchburg VA USNo votes yet
- Timber Ridge at Whorley Farm, Bedford VA USNo votes yet
- Falling Creek Park - Yellow, Bedford VA US(1 vote)
- Falling Creek Park - Red, Bedford VA USNo votes yet