Big Hill South
One of the best courses in south east kansas,has it all you want in a course but they dont keep the grass maintained as much as it should and some holes can be hard to walk to but overall a solid course
Great course. The South course will make you use a lot of the shots in your arsenal. Prepare for a mixture of wooded, lightly wooded, elevation change, and some holes where you can let your arm loose. One of my favorite courses. I can't wait to see the North course complete!
This is one of my favorite course to play. A lot of different types of shots you need to have to play this course. Very highly recommended.
Tremendous elevation changes and lots of fun technical shots! I love this course! It is one of my favorite of hundreds I have played over the last 7 years. Highly recommend! Check it out!
Hands down my favorite course, major elevation changes, tunnel shots, water shots, this course has it all.
Courses Close By
- Glenwood Park, Parsons KS US(4 votes)
- Forest Park, Parsons KS US(2 votes)
- Idle Hour Lake Disc Golf Course, Altamont KS US(5 votes)
- Pride Park Disc Golf Course, Independence KS USNo votes yet
- Independence Community College Disc Golf Course, Independence KS US(3 votes)
- Elk City Lake State Park, Independence KS US(1 vote)
- Pfister Park, Coffeyville KS USNo votes yet
- Dena Dee Disc Golf Course, Coffeyville KS USNo votes yet
- Oswego Overlook Disc Golf Course, Oswego KS USNo votes yet
- Erie Disc Golf Course, Erie KS USNo votes yet