Bicentennial Gardens DiscGolfPark
No votes yet
A fun and challenging course set among the diverse Ballina greenery. The lush fairways draw players through the course, as they avoid the many water hazards and thick rough. Just down the road from Byron Bay, Bicentennial Gardens is the first disc golf course in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,530ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Andrew Ferguson
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bicentennial Gardens DiscGolfPark? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Alexander Clark Park, Loganholme QLD AUNo votes yet
- Logan Gardens, Logan Central QLD AUNo votes yet
- The Swich, Redbank, Ipswich QLD AUNo votes yet
- Granite Mountain Disc Golf Course, Applethorpe QLD AU(1 vote)
- Fehlberg Park, Yeronga, Brisbane QLD AUNo votes yet
- Pine Rivers DiscGolfPark, Strathpine QLD AU(1 vote)
- John Bray Park, Strathpine QLD AUNo votes yet
- Tunnel Ridge Ranch, Landsborough QLD AUNo votes yet
- Lake Liddell, Muswellbrook NSW AUNo votes yet
- Jesmond Park, Newcastle NSW AU(2 votes)