Bertha Brock County Park
No votes yet
Technical course through two different forests that sit upon a glacial moraine. WARNING! do not play the front 9 on Weds after 5pm! The adjacent firing range puts people at risk - park personnel are unhappy with people disregarding the warning sign. Park fee/$2.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 5,355ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Derek Straayer
From I-96 West; exit 59 toward Saranac/Clarksville. Left on Nash Hwy, 0.5 miles to the 1st right on Grand River Ave. 1.5 miles to a left on Morrison Lake Rd. Continue onto S Bridge St., then a right onto M-21 E/Bluewater Hwy. 5.4 mile to the course on right - follow disc golf signs.
Email: Loren Gage
Alt. Phone: 616-522-7275
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bertha Brock County Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ionia State Recreation Area, Ionia MI US(1 vote)
- The Huver Damn Disc Golf Course, Saranac MI USNo votes yet
- SMASH Park, Belding MI US(2 votes)
- Fallasburg Park, Lowell MI US(4 votes)
- Ta Aorta Kosmou Disc Golf Course, Lake Odessa MI USNo votes yet
- Tower Park Disc Golf Course , Greenville MI USNo votes yet
- Montcalm Community College, Sidney MI USNo votes yet
- Cascade Township Park, Cascade Township MI US(1 vote)
- Spencer Township Park, Gowen MI USNo votes yet
- Courtland Township Disc Golf Course, Rockford MI USNo votes yet