Belvidere Park Disc Golf Course
walking paths and kids playing everywhere. its a nice layout but a bad location.
Just played it...not what I am used to coming from Lake Tahoe and it's forest/mountain courses. Nice little course with a river winding throughout and lots of grass. Water comes into play on a few holes. Doesn't appear to be heavily played? Must pay close attention as many holes have park benches, playgrounds, and walking paths that could be hazardous. I would play it again and periodically as a means of a quick and convenient round.
Courses Close By
- Rockford University Disc Golf Course, Rockford IL USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Kirkland IL US(6 votes)
- Porter Park, Roscoe IL US(1 vote)
- Harlem High School, Machesney Park IL USNo votes yet
- Indian Oaks, Marengo IL US(4 votes)
- Anna Page Park - South, Rockford IL US(1 vote)
- Anna Page Park - West, Rockford IL US(1 vote)
- Anna Page Park - East, Rockford IL US(2 votes)
- Plum Tree National Disc Golf Course, Harvard IL USNo votes yet
- Woodlands, Rockton IL US(2 votes)