Beaverfork Disc Golf Course
Very nice and well kept course. Family Friendly. While this course is in a public park, there are very few opportunities for conflicts with other park users with the exception of Hole 7, which plays near a pavilion that gets rented out. There is a swimming beach that shares the parking lot with the disc golf course.
The course has a variety of short to medium length holes that are both beginner friendly and fun for more experienced players. There are several ace opportunities, but there is also a hole over 400 feet. Hole 4 is about 225 feet, but 200 of it is over water. This is one of my favorite local courses to go play for fun. It is forgiving and can allow some low scores on days that the wind is not blowing too hard.
Courses Close By
- Bear Trail Disc Golf Course, Conway AR US(1 vote)
- Greenbrier Disc Golf Course, Greenbrier AR USNo votes yet
- Persimmon Ridge, Greenbrier AR USNo votes yet
- Timberwolf Disc Golf Course, Morrilton AR USNo votes yet
- Pine Valley Golf Course, Sherwood AR USNo votes yet
- Burns Park - Blue, North Little Rock AR USNo votes yet
- Burns Park - Red, North Little Rock AR USNo votes yet
- Reservoir Park Disc Golf Course, Little Rock AR USNo votes yet
- Dupree Park, Jacksonville AR USNo votes yet
- Kerr Station Park, Cabot AR US(1 vote)