Bear Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Tucked away in the foothills of the beautiful Methow Valley, the beauty of the natural surroundings provide a perfect setting for disc golf on this ball golf course. On Fri, Sat, Sun and Holidays tee times are recommended. Mon - Thurs tee times are not needed. Groups of 8+ please call ahead. $6/rnd or $60/season pass. Rental discs available.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Other
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Winthrop; East Side County Rd. 2 miles to a left at Upper Bear Cr, Davis Lake, Pipestone Canyon Exit. Go 0.5 mile to Bear Creek Golf Course.
Email: Bear Creek Golf
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bear Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Grand Coulee Disc Golf, Grand Coulee WA USNo votes yet
- Wenatchee Rotary Park, Wenatchee WA US(1 vote)
- Roy Tedford Park, East Wenatchee WA USNo votes yet
- Stevens Pass Disc Golf Course, Skykomish WA USNo votes yet
- Three Blind Mice, Penticton BC CA(1 vote)
- Tall Firs Disc Golf Course, Monroe WA US(1 vote)
- Twin Rivers, Arlington WA US(2 votes)
- Lake Stevens Disc Golf Course, Lake Stevens WA US(1 vote)
- Northern State Disc Golf Course, Sedro Woolley WA US(3 votes)
- Frost Creek, Maple Falls WA USNo votes yet