Bear Cave Park
This is the only course I've played in Minnesota. It's better than any in Arizona.
Half the course is open, which is only challenging when it's windy (2/3 of the around here). The other half is a beautiful walk through the trees.
There are lots of birdy opportunities and 5 or 6 eagle chances.
Best personal score is -12. I'd be curious what others shoot?
I think this course is easier if you shoot underhand.
Courses Close By
- Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch, Stewartville MN USNo votes yet
- Grand Meadow School Disc Golf Course, Grand Meadow MN USNo votes yet
- Slatterly Park, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Rochester Community and Technical College Disc Golf Course, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- East Park, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Woodside Park, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Klingvall Park Disc Golf Course, Byron MN USNo votes yet
- Mill Creek Park, Chatfield MN USNo votes yet
- West Side Park, Eyota MN US(2 votes)
- Lion's Park Disc Golf Course, Kasson MN USNo votes yet