Horseshoe Bend Disc Golf
Excellent course! It is a 9 hole that runs through much of the wooded parts of Bandera. I enjoyed the mix between wide open and narrow fairways. I advise wearing long socks for this course in case you throw a disc in the woods or bushes. Thorns are no joke and stickers can be brutal. Otherwise, all around awesome nature course near the river!
This is a fun little course. It's laid out to reward good throws and punish bad ones. Very scenic along the river. Bonus, if you throw into the river, it's warm most of the year, got to find out the hard way.
Great little course that you will have almost all to yourself. Probably gets a little woolly in the spring time but is mostly mowed. many holes are impossible to ace but are almost all par threes plus there are haikus on every tee box
Courses Close By
- Boerne City Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Boerne TX US(2 votes)
- Cibolo Creek Elementary School, Boerne TX USNo votes yet
- Helotes Natural Area & Disc Golf Course, Helotes TX US(2 votes)
- Fair Oaks Ranch DGC, Fair Oaks Ranch TX USNo votes yet
- Northwest Vista College Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX US(3 votes)
- Nani Falcone Community Park, San Antonio TX US(4 votes)
- USAA Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- The Creek at Inwood Hollow, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Lackland Outdoor Adventure Center Disc Golf Course, Lackland AFB TX US(2 votes)
- Pearsall Park Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX US(5 votes)