Bailey Disc Golf Course
One of the best, most beautiful courses I've ever played. Challenging mix of short and long, almost every hole has elevation change and many protected baskets with creative pin placements in rock outcropping or trees. It's tough, but in a fun interesting way.
$5 per person on an honor system with a lock box. I live where disc golf is almost always free. Paying to play seems to be more the norm in CO. That said, I don't mind contributing to upkeep and improvements and $5 is more reasonable to me than other courses in CO that are $10-20 per person to play.
Courses Close By
- Phantom Falls Disc Golf Course, Pine CO US(4 votes)
- BuckSnort, Pine CO USNo votes yet
- Beaver Ranch - Conifer, Conifer CO US(12 votes)
- Beaver Ranch - Bluebird Putting Course, Conifer CO USNo votes yet
- Dakota Ridge High School, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Ken Caryl Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- Fehringer Ranch Park, Denver CO US(1 vote)
- Front Range Christian School Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Martin Walworth Disc Golf at Grace Presbyterian Church, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Dragons Breath, Denver CO USNo votes yet