No votes yet
A family friendly course set alongside the Llano River Lake on the west side of town. Holes are short and mostly open.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,780ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: John Houck
From Hwy 71 in Llano; turn west on Legion Dr. - the first street north of the Llano River Bridge. Travel 0.3 mile west - through the small RV park. Park in the lot at the end of the road.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Badu Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Haley Nelson Disc Golf Course, Burnet TX USNo votes yet
- Westside Park Disc Golf Course, Marble Falls TX US(3 votes)
- Galloway Hammond Rec Center, Burnet TX US(2 votes)
- Fredricksburg Middle School, Fredricksburg TX US(1 vote)
- Iron Wolf Disc Golf Course, Spicewood TX USNo votes yet
- Flat Creek Disc Golf Course, Marble Falls TX USNo votes yet
- Briarcliff Disc Golf Course, Briarcliff TX USNo votes yet
- Brady Disc Golf Course, Brady TX USNo votes yet
- Benbrook Park Disc Golf Course, Leander TX USNo votes yet
- The Highlands Disc Golf Course, Leander TX USNo votes yet