Arthur O. Fisher Park
No votes yet
Fairly open with young trees; good for rolling. Water and other OB. Park has 240 acres of natural prairies, streams and ponds. Shelters, tennis courts, and paved pathways.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 16
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-75; SR 35 west to a left on Infirmary Road to a right on Dayton Liberty. Park entrance on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Arthur O. Fisher Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Moraine Rotary Disc Golf Course, Moraine OH US(1 vote)
- Five Oaks Park, Dayton OH USNo votes yet
- Sycamore Trails Disc Golf Course, Miamisburg OH US(5 votes)
- Westbrook Park Disc Golf Course, Clayton OH US(3 votes)
- Belmont Park, Dayton OH US(6 votes)
- Twin Creek Disc Golf Course, Germantown OH US(4 votes)
- Indian Riffle Park, Kettering OH US(3 votes)
- Stubbs Park Disc Golf Course, Centerville OH USNo votes yet
- Englewood Metro Park Disc Golf Course, Vandalia OH US(4 votes)
- Robinwood Links, Dayton OH USNo votes yet