Annie Oakley Park
No votes yet
Short recreational course in a multi-use small town park. #3 and 9 have dual tees. Best played when the park is not busy.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,970ft
Alternate Length: 2,660ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-70 west; exit at US-83 (exit 70). Go south 4 miles into town. Turn east on 8th St. and follow curve around right to Center Ave. Turn east on 5th St, five blocks into park. Parking is at the west end of park. 1st tee is at the NE corner of the swimming pool.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Annie Oakley Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Villa High Park, Colby KS USNo votes yet
- Lake Atwood Disc Golf Course, Atwood KS USNo votes yet
- Smoky Gardens Disc Golf Course, Goodland KS USNo votes yet
- Eagletail Disc Golf Course, Sharon Springs KS USNo votes yet
- Sappa State Park, Oberlin KS US(1 vote)
- Scout Park, Wakeeney KS USNo votes yet
- Hill City Disc Golf Course, Hill City KS USNo votes yet
- Grissel Park, Ransom KS USNo votes yet
- Jackrabbit Disc Golf Course, Tribune KS USNo votes yet
- Roadside Disc Golf Course, St. Francis KS USNo votes yet