No votes yet
Near the front entrance to the Angel Mounds State Historic Site. The course is open from sunrise to sunset even if the gate is closed (you can park at the gate and walk to the 1st tee). Dual Orange and Blue tee make 18. *July 2018 - no tee signs yet, but tees are marked and the baskets visible. Pick up a course map (crucial) at the entrance to the Historic Site or print one from Course Media here.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Josh Pemberton
I-69; go east on Covert. Follow signs to Angel Mounds State Historic Site (1 mile off of I-69).
Parking Lot: (
Email: Josh Pemberton #27810
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
PDGA Mondays w/JP - Powered by the Ace Eagles Disc Golf Club16-Sep-2019
- Holes: 18
- Length: 5,176 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: MA1, MA2, MA3, MA4, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Angel Mounds ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Woodmere Disc Golf Course, Evansville IN US(1 vote)
- First Christian Church, Evansville IN US(1 vote)
- Atkinson Park Disc Golf Course, Henderson KY US(1 vote)
- Mesker Park, Evansville IN US(2 votes)
- Mesker Woods, Evansville IN USNo votes yet
- Eagle Valley at USI, Evansville IN USNo votes yet
- Johnson Township Community Park, Haubstadt IN USNo votes yet
- Diamond Lake Resort, Owensboro KY USNo votes yet
- Panther Creek Park, Owensboro KY USNo votes yet
- Red Tail Ridge Disc Golf Course, Princeton IN USNo votes yet