Amelia Earhart Park
Fun course to play. I really enjoy the elevated baskets or the minor sloped hills that you rarely find in Florida. I wish there wasn't so many water hazard baskets, they get kind of annoying. I've already retrieved a couple discs. remember to bring that floaty disc! Also basket #14 or #15 that goes over the bridge cannot be played unless you want to walk wayyyyy far to get around the water because the bridge is shutdown/collapsed.
A fun course to play! I had a hard time with the directions on finding it as I couldn't identify the "old skate park". Luckily, there was a small hand-written sign nailed to a tree near hole one that I was able to spot from the road. Hole one had a very good map of the course in a plastic tube. If not for the map, it would have been very hard to identify the next tee pad locations. It has lots of water hazards (I lost 3 discs in them), but a very enjoyable course.
Courses Close By
- Brian Piccolo Sports Park, Hollywood FL US(1 vote)
- Orangebrook Country Club, Hollywood FL USNo votes yet
- Bamford Sports Complex, Davie FL US(1 vote)
- Historic Virginia Key Beach Park, Virginia Key FL US(1 vote)
- Kendall Indian Hammocks Park (East), Miami (Kendall) FL US(3 votes)
- Kendall Indian Hammocks Park (West), Miami (Kendall) FL US(1 vote)
- Plantation Heritage Disc Golf Course, Plantation FL US(2 votes)
- The Jet Stream Disc Golf Course at Snyder Park, Fort Lauderdale FL USNo votes yet
- Markham Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)
- Cypress Preserve Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)