Almon Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short and technical through mainly thick woods. Signage weak - someone make and post a map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,025ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
East on Hwy 8 in Rhinelander to a right on Co. Hwy G, 1.3 miles to a right on Hixon Lake Ln. 1 mile to a right T with Hixon Lake Rd. 1 mile to the not well marked Buck Lake (Oneida County Park) entrance on the right (after a 90 degree turn in the road). Follow signs to park by the hiking trails. 1st tee is immediately on the right of the parking lot in the woods.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Bea on Apr 17, 2016 at 4:49pm
When it first opened, it was nice. Now it's dirty, hole signs and trees are vandalized, and there is garbage everywhere.
Courses Close By
- Rookery Run, Rhinlander WI USNo votes yet
- Sugar Camp Disc Golf Course, Sugar Camp WI US(1 vote)
- Nokomis Community Park, Tomahawk WI USNo votes yet
- Three Lakes High School, Three Lakes WI USNo votes yet
- Jack Lake Disc Golf, Deerbrook WI US(1 vote)
- Northland Pines Schools, Eagle River WI USNo votes yet
- Brandy Lake Disc Golf Course, Woodruff WI USNo votes yet
- Eric Schalow Memorial Disc Golf Course, Merrill WI USNo votes yet
- Stange's Park Disc Golf Course, Merrill WI USNo votes yet
- Kitchenette Park Disc Golf Course, Merrill WI USNo votes yet