Alex Clark Memorial Disc Golf Course
Great course for all. easy enough from the pads to learn from and hard enough from the pro boxes(which are hard to find) to make it a challenge. I can throw a putter at most holes excluding 16 n 6 but beware of trees and the creek they are not forgiving. The mckinney disc golf environment is very friendly and on one side of highway you can learn and on the other you can be humbled. but good course over all. Love the mini tourneys on wed esp. when the lights go out.
Only a 3 because of the difficulty. Good place to warm up, practice with mid range discs, and getting your S curve down. WARNING: Hole 6: don't play it too aggresive going right. There is almost a straight drop off of maybe 20ft to a creek. Its a par 4 so play it to the left unless you're that good or you want to cool off in some dirty water. Some signs were missing but the tee pads were all facing the baskets. Above average player and I was a foot away from Acing 3 holes. Good confidence builder course.
Quick, fun, family friendly. Creek is very deep in sections. For most shots the creek is easily avoidable. Great course for beginners and pros alike. If you are really good, this course is an extreme birdie fest! Great first course of the day. Gets you in the mood for more tree dodging fun at Town Lake, just across Highway 75.
This course is moderately wooded however most holes have fairly clears paths to the baskets. One of the shortest courses in the Metroplex when played from the concrete tee pads, so if you're looking for your first ace, this is the course to play, but can become much more long and challenging when played from the long tees which are hard to find and are on natural ground. A deep creek comes into play on just a few holes on the front and back 9. OVERALL-good course for family and recreational players and can provide a good challenge for advanced players from the long tees
Courses Close By
- Towne Lake , McKinney TX US(6 votes)
- Bethany Lakes Disc Golf Course, Allen TX US(2 votes)
- Shawnee Park, Plano TX US(4 votes)
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX USNo votes yet
- Slayter Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Anna TX USNo votes yet
- Oncor Lavon Park, Wylie TX USNo votes yet
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US(3 votes)
- McCord Park, Little Elm TX US(1 vote)
- Griffin Middle School Disc Golf Course, The Colony TX USNo votes yet
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US(1 vote)