Agricultural Heritage Park
No votes yet
Mostly open with some elevation and OB to add challenge. Most holes play around the water.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 3,274ft
Alternate Length: 2,573ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: M. Moxley and E. Boecking
From I-85; exit 51. Take a left on South College St., then left on South Donahue Dr. The course is on the left - parking lot across the pond from the red barn.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Agricultural Heritage Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Adventist DISCovery Park, Opelika AL USNo votes yet
- Tumble Tree Disc Golf Course, Opelika AL US(2 votes)
- Halawaka Park, Salem AL US(1 vote)
- Casture Pattle Disc Golf Course, Lanett AL US(1 vote)
- The River Course, Phenix City AL US(1 vote)
- Dinglewood Disc Golf, Columbus GA US(2 votes)
- Russ Pond, Fort Benning GA US(2 votes)
- Flat Rock Park Disc Golf Course, Columbus GA US(2 votes)
- Elkahatchee State Park, Alexander City AL US(1 vote)
- Wildwoods Disc Golf Course, Pine Mountain GA USNo votes yet