2019 PDGA Pro Masters Worlds - Travel & Lodging
Smugglers' Notch Resort
In addition to our Disc Golf Center, Smugglers’ Notch Resort itself boasts over 3,000 guest beds. Arranged in several types and sizes of condo units, and with discounted rates and inclusions for competitors, most players choose to stay on site in order to get the most out of their stay as well as to make the most of the on-site amenities. Those who lodge at the resort will receive the following list of benefits:
- Free shuttle service around the resort, including to the Disc Golf Center. Park your car and forget about it!
- Free entry into our evening events curated for the Masters Worlds.
- Unlimited use of our water facilities including 8 heated pools, 4 waterslides, and 2 hot tubs.
- Unlimited use of the Ozone at FunZone 2.0 and access to the entire facility which features pay-to-play activities including a large arcade, laser tag, a ninja warrior course, a large climbing wall, among other activities!
- Guided walks & hikes.
- Nightly entertainment in our bars & restaurants.
- Village Amenities such as entry into facilities like “Teen Ally” and unlimited use of Basketball, Shuffleboard, Tennis, Volleyball Courts, Mini Golf, and Resort Disc Golf Courses.
If you plan on lodging with us at the Resort, please don’t wait to book your stay! We do anticipate that we will have many competitors, spectators, volunteers, and players’ friends & family members planning on being in attendance. We have set aside a players’ room block, but that will expire on June 1, and some types and sizes of units could fill. To access the special rates for players, please call our Vacation Planners at (877) 456-8745 to make your reservation.
Be sure to mention this special player offer and reference the PDGA Pro Masters Worlds!
Lodging rates vary based on the size of the unit, the length of stay, and the number of people in your party. Smugglers' Notch is offering 17% off of their rack rate with more substantial discounts available for groups of 20 or more. If you decide to investigate alternative lodging, there are plenty of options in both Jeffersonville and Stowe. Feel free to contact our team at the number listed above for more information and consult the attached area maps for a better sense of where the surrounding towns are in relation to Smugglers’.
For those competitors traveling via plane, the closest airport is the Burlington International Airport (BTV). Only 45 minutes away from Smugglers’, Burlington International is fairly small and known to be an easy airport to fly in and out of. For those searching for the lowest fares, Montreal, Quebec (1.5 hrs.), Manchester, NH (2.5 hrs.), and Boston, MA (4 hrs.) are also hubs in the general New England area. For those competitors who choose to fly, please indicate your interest in shuttle service to and from the airport on the registration form, as the resort may be able to organize a few pick-up times from Burlington International Airport. This would eliminate the need for a rental vehicle since, once you are on site, there is no need for a vehicle due to the centralized Smuggs Village and shuttle service to the Disc Golf Center.