Waterloo Exchange Park
No votes yet
Next to Cedar River with excellent facilities. Scenic, with water, woods and plenty of challenge. Home of the 1989 PDGA Worlds.
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Mach3
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 9,300ft
Alternate Length: 10,286ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 5
Corner of Park Rd. and Burton Ave., from Broadway follow Park west or Burton south from Hwy 57.
Parking Lot: (
Contact Phone #1: (319) 236-0878
Contact Name: Matt Wieben
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Waterloo Exchange Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA US
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US
- Tourist Park, Cedar Falls IA US
- Charma Park, Dunkerton IA US
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA US
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA US
- Wartburg College, Waverly IA US
- Hickory Hills Park, La Porte City IA US
- Dysart City Park, Dysart IA US
- Platt Park, Oelwein IA US