Waterloo Exchange Park
Next to Cedar River with excellent facilities. Scenic, with water, woods and plenty of challenge. Home of the 1989 PDGA Worlds.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 9,300ft
Alternate Length: 10,286ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 5
Corner of Park Rd. and Burton Ave., from Broadway follow Park west or Burton south from Hwy 57.
Parking Lot: (
Matt Wieben #14679
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Graybill17 on Apr 30, 2015 at 3:16am
Fun challenging course. Long and beautiful. Well done
Courses Close By
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US(1 vote)
- Lost Island Waterpark KOA, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Big Woods Disc Golf Course, Cedar Falls IA USNo votes yet
- Tourist Park, Cedar Falls IA US(1 vote)
- Riverview Conference Center, Cedar Falls IA USNo votes yet
- Charma Park, Dunkerton IA USNo votes yet
- Brandt Park, Denver IA USNo votes yet
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA USNo votes yet