Waterloo Exchange Park
No votes yet
Next to Cedar River with excellent facilities. Scenic, with water, woods and plenty of challenge. Home of the 1989 PDGA Worlds.
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 9,300ft
Alternate Length: 10,286ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 5
Corner of Park Rd. and Burton Ave., from Broadway follow Park west or Burton south from Hwy 57.
Parking Lot: (
Matt Wieben #14679
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Waterloo Exchange Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US(1 vote)
- Tourist Park, Cedar Falls IA US(1 vote)
- Charma Park, Dunkerton IA USNo votes yet
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA USNo votes yet
- Wartburg College, Waverly IA US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hills Park, La Porte City IA USNo votes yet
- Milky Way Galaxy Disc Golf Course, Reinbeck IA USNo votes yet
- Teachers Park, Independence IA USNo votes yet