Next to Cedar River, with lots of trees and some difficult holes. Accuracy is key. Well-kept park with picnic facilities.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,455ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Center St. north from 1st St., over the 1st bridge then right into the park.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Travis Bebout
Contact Phone #1: 319-266-5550
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mfritz17659 on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:53am
Fun but short! Some pads are right next to each other so it can feel crowded at times!
Courses Close By
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA US
- Waterloo Exchange Park, Waterloo IA US
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA US
- Wartburg College, Waverly IA US
- Charma Park, Dunkerton IA US
- Hickory Hills Park, La Porte City IA US
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA US
- Dysart City Park, Dysart IA US
- Platt Park, Oelwein IA US