Tight course through dense woods. A few holes in the open. OB road on 2 sides. Some good elevation, but no large hills. Short tees on asphalt - long on concrete.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Asphalt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 6,790ft
Alternate Length: 4,829ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 8
I-380 SE of Waterloo. Evansdale Riverforest Rd. exit #70 left at stop sign. Park. 1st tee near exit ramp back onto I-380.
First Tee: (
Email: Mike Kindschi #3989
Alt. Phone: 319-239-5611
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by troyrugg on Mar 21, 2015 at 6:46pm
Great compliment to exchange in waterloo. tighter wooded lines. reachable am tees for the average player. nice longer pads for those with bigger arms.
Courses Close By
- Waterloo Exchange Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Tourist Park, Cedar Falls IA US(1 vote)
- Charma Park, Dunkerton IA USNo votes yet
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Hills Park, La Porte City IA USNo votes yet
- Milky Way Galaxy Disc Golf Course, Reinbeck IA USNo votes yet
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA USNo votes yet
- Dysart City Park, Dysart IA USNo votes yet
- Teachers Park, Independence IA USNo votes yet