Madeline Bertrand County Park
Great densely wooded course. Everything is marked very well and flows easily. Lots of trees and tight fairways. Great course to play if you have about 1-1.5hrs.
Great place to go to tighten your game up. .the whole course is through the woods, but it plays very smooth. It is fairly expensive without having a season pass, but it shows that all the proceeds are going right back into the park. They are constantly upgrading the facilities for the better, without altering the layout too much. A lot of tournaments throughout the year. Just a great place to play.
very challenging course. LOTS of woods. 4 dollars to play and 5 to park. OUCH!!! that hurts the pocket book. Lots of elevation changes and all 18 holes in the deep woods.
Courses Close By
- Rum Village Disc Golf Course, South Bend IN US(4 votes)
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US(6 votes)
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US(2 votes)
- Bourissa Hills, New Carisle IN USNo votes yet
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs MI US(2 votes)
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI USNo votes yet
- Ox Bow County Park, Elkhart IN US(3 votes)
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI USNo votes yet
- Flaherty Park , Watervliet MI USNo votes yet
- Creek Ridge Disc Golf, Michigan City IN US(1 vote)