Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
The front 9 are mostly open, but require a variety of shots. #3 is a signature hole - 492' straight down a tree line. The back 9 go in and out of a wooded area, adding difficulty and including the longest hole - #17 @ 593' (with a dog leg). Playground, fields, and pavilions. Camping nearby at Warren Dunes State Park. No pets.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,976ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
I-94; exit 16. North 0.8 mile to a right (east) on Lake St., 1.5 miles to a right on Gast Rd. (2nd 4-way stop), 1.5 miles to park entrance on left.
Email: Greg Newell
Contact Phone #1: 269-326-0722
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US
- Flaherty Park , Watervliet MI US
- Creek Ridge Disc Golf, Michigan City IN US
- Rum Village Park, South Bend IN US
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US
- Purdue North Central 1, Westville IN US
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI US
- Ox Bow County Park, Elkhart IN US
- Rogers Lakewood Park, Valparaiso IN US