Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park
Most expensive disc golf course I've played at $4 to park and $4 per person. One or two holes that I would say were fun, the rest were either not creative or just irritating (looking at you #8). Glad I grabbed a map as I'm pretty sure there was more walking between holes then on them. The "winter" holes number 9 and 10 messed me up for about 10 minutes trying to find where to go. I did really enjoy the drive on #10, but most of the course is just so so, not worth the admission to me. I'll go play the course just as far away thats only $2 parking for 24 holes that are much more fun IMO. If you do decide to try this place, after hole 8 go LEFT unless they're using the sledding hill, then go RIGHT.
lots of woods, very little elevation change. bring bug spray during summer.
Courses Close By
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US
- Ox Bow County Park, Elkhart IN US
- Rum Village Disc Golf Course, South Bend IN US
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI US
- Meyer Broadway Original, Three Rivers MI US
- Meyer Broadway North, Three Rivers MI US
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI US
- Delt Church Park, Wolcottville IN US
- Little Bighorn Golf Club, Pierceton IN US