Madeline Bertrand County Park
Great place to go to tighten your game up. .the whole course is through the woods, but it plays very smooth. It is fairly expensive without having a season pass, but it shows that all the proceeds are going right back into the park. They are constantly upgrading the facilities for the better, without altering the layout too much. A lot of tournaments throughout the year. Just a great place to play.
very challenging course. LOTS of woods. 4 dollars to play and 5 to park. OUCH!!! that hurts the pocket book. Lots of elevation changes and all 18 holes in the deep woods.
Courses Close By
- Rum Village Disc Golf Course, South Bend IN US
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI US
- Ox Bow County Park, Elkhart IN US
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI US
- Flaherty Park , Watervliet MI US
- Creek Ridge Disc Golf, Michigan City IN US
- Meyer Broadway Original, Three Rivers MI US
- Meyer Broadway North, Three Rivers MI US