Tatum Trails Disc Golf
Great course all 18 holes are open. There are a few hazardous areas, second tee is right next to a creek so be careful if you throw a forehand shot. Lots of wood up until about ninth pin then you go back in woods on thirteenth pin. Good for beginners and pros. Watch that fade.
Not a bad course. Throw through corridors mostly. Lots of trees, of course. When I went it had 9 holes, I think, but the description says 18, though they have indicated that they were going to expand.
Courses Close By
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Little Fox, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Desert Fox, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US(2 votes)
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS USNo votes yet
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS USNo votes yet
- Bogue Chitto State Park, Franklinton LA USNo votes yet
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Citronelle Municipal Park, Citronelle AL US(1 vote)