Paul B. Johnson State Park - Desert Fox
I think there may be more than 18 baskets out there, or there was a temp course set up. Very challenging course with a couple scary water shots. The ismuth^^ basket has three boxes, pros, womens, and kiddie. We threw the kiddie box, still super scary throw. Buy a Wahoo!
Very neat course! There's water in play, with one basket out on a little ismuth type land projection. This is the best out of the 4 courses I've played in Mississippi with grass, trees, water, and some elevation changes. Highly recommend.
Courses Close By
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Little Fox, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US(2 votes)
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS USNo votes yet
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS USNo votes yet
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS USNo votes yet
- Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course, Biloxi MS US(2 votes)