Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays around a lake in a downtown area. Mix of tightly wooded, and open with a couple of shots over water. Well marked with directional arrows and tee markers. Several hidden baskets.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Brian Jordan
From Hwy 49 on the south side of town, right on US-11 Broadway Dr., then right on 6th Ave. (becomes Hall Ave.), right on James St. Turn right to stay on James St, then take 2nd left (past the Lake) on Gulfport St. Go to end of road and a left through last gate into the park (across from Sanitation Dept.). Park by the pavilion. 1st tee to right of entrance road by fence.
Email: Dale McVeay #7603
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Little Fox, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Desert Fox, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US(2 votes)
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS USNo votes yet
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Bogue Chitto State Park, Franklinton LA USNo votes yet
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS USNo votes yet
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS USNo votes yet