Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course
My new favorite course in South MS. Only played once but I will return. Definitely a pro level course. 2 tee boxes for almost every basket. Stay out of the woods, ever seen thorn TREES?! Ya.. It would probably be better to find your disc swimming in the lake than swimming thru the brush. A machete is a must.
I played ashe nursery course for first time this week. Very nice course. Very quiet. Well mowed. Two courses in one. The course on south side of pond quite challenging, north side a little easier with both having water in play. I would give this course at least a three if not pushing four. Will be playing this one again very soon.
Courses Close By
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Desert Fox, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Little Fox, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS USNo votes yet
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS USNo votes yet
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS USNo votes yet
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course, Biloxi MS US(2 votes)