Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course
My new favorite course in South MS. Only played once but I will return. Definitely a pro level course. 2 tee boxes for almost every basket. Stay out of the woods, ever seen thorn TREES?! Ya.. It would probably be better to find your disc swimming in the lake than swimming thru the brush. A machete is a must.
I played ashe nursery course for first time this week. Very nice course. Very quiet. Well mowed. Two courses in one. The course on south side of pond quite challenging, north side a little easier with both having water in play. I would give this course at least a three if not pushing four. Will be playing this one again very soon.
Courses Close By
- Paul B. Johnson State Park, Hattiesburg MS US
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS US
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS US
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS US
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US
- Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course, Biloxi MS US
- Citronelle Municipal Park, Citronelle AL US