USWDGC Registration Opens on January 17
Registration for the 2024 PDGA United States Women’s Disc Golf Championships, set for March 21 – 24 in Austin, Texas, opens at 9:00 p.m. EDT on January 17, 2024!
If you intend to compete in the event, the PDGA and USWDGC tournament staff would like to remind you to:
- Go to the official registration page on Disc Golf Scene to follow the tournament. This will help ensure you receive relevant updates pertaining to the event via email.
- Set a reminder to make sure you do not miss your chance to register!
When registering, players MUST:
- Be eligible for the current registration tier
- Be a current 2024 PDGA Member in good standing
- Be a PDGA Certified Rules Official through March 24, 2024
- A Pro member must be rated at least 825 to register for the FPO division
- An Amateur member must be rated at least 875 to register for the FPO division
- Meet all age, gender, and eligibility criteria for the chosen division
- Make a full and valid payment
- Tier 1 registration opens at 9 p.m. EDT on January 17 for eligible professional players with a player rating of 930 and higher.
- Tier 2 registration opens at 9 p.m. EDT on January 24 for all other eligible competitors.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2024 PDGA USWDGC!
Want to relive the last USWDGC? Visit the 2023 USWDGC page for coverage, photography, and more!