Naniloa Volcanoes Golf Club
No votes yet
Plays on, through and around the ball golf course - roughly following the same layout. Many par 4s and 5s make for a challenging round. Bring the course map posted here. $10 greens fee per player during business hours. $12 extra for a golf cart. Please call the Pro Shop in advance to confirm that the disc golf course is open for play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 8,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 7
State Hwys 19 and 11 intersect in Hilo. Turn onto Banyan Dr. right there. Take the first left (across from the hotel) into the golf course parking lot. Disc golf 1st tee shares the first ball golf tee.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Naniloa Volcanoes Golf Club? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wailoa State Park, Hilo HI USNo votes yet
- Hilo Coffee Mill Disc Golf Course, Mountain View HI USNo votes yet
- Gargoyles Garden Disc Golf Course, Mountain View HI USNo votes yet
- MacKenzie State Park, Pahoa HI US(1 vote)
- Kamehameha Park, Kapa'au HI USNo votes yet
- Kahului Community Center Park, Kahului HI USNo votes yet
- Napili Park, Napili HI USNo votes yet
- Cavendish Disc Golf Course, Lana'i City HI USNo votes yet
- Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf, Waimanalo HI USNo votes yet
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association, Honolulu HI US(1 vote)