Langes Ranch Park
No votes yet
Four fairly open holes across pastures. The other five are in the woods. Home to 5 llamas so watch for llama droppings. Parking fee in the summer.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Silverdale; go north on WA-3 to exit 45A. Turn right on WA-308 E/NW Luoto Rd. and go 2.9 miles to a right on Brownsville Hwy NE. Go 0.7 mile to a left on S Keyport Rd NE. Resort entrance on the right in 0.3 mile.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Langes Ranch Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Bud Pell at Ross Farm, Silverdale WA US(2 votes)
- Battle Point, Bainbridge Island WA USNo votes yet
- Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton WA US(2 votes)
- Fredericksen Wilderness Disc Golf Course, Poulsbo WA US(5 votes)
- NAD Park, Bremerton WA US(6 votes)
- NAD Park - DISCovery, Bremerton WA USNo votes yet
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(3 votes)
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US(3 votes)