Garden Route Frisbee Golf
No votes yet
Relatively easy course in the Garden Route Botanical Gardens. Not many obstacles but conservative play down some tight fairways will avoid the OB. Wind is also often a factor, but keen disc golf players should be able to go under par quite readily. A beginners course, but one area is heavily wooded. Some snakes keep everyone alert, increasing the pressure to stay out of the bush. An adventurous course in a spectacularly beautiful garden setting with a mountainous background.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 3,937ft
Alternate Length: 4,593ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Roger Bath
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Philip DeVries
Alt. Phone: 0726345363
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Garden Route Frisbee Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Royal Delta West, Johannesburg ZA(1 vote)
- Royal Delta East, Johannesburg ZANo votes yet
- Ngepi Camp, Caprivi NANo votes yet
- Eagles Wings Macha, Macha ZMNo votes yet
- Kenya Science Campus Disc Golf Course, Nairobi KENo votes yet
- Assosa Disc Golf Course, Assosa ETNo votes yet
- Assosa University Disc Golf Park, Assosa ETNo votes yet
- Hospital of Hope Disc Golf Course, Sansanne-Mango TGNo votes yet
- Diego Garcia Commons Park, Diego Garcia IONo votes yet
- Kibbutz Lotan, Kibbutz Lotan IL(1 vote)