2021 PDGA Amateur Worlds Registration Schedule
2021 PDGA Amateur Worlds Registration Schedule
The event capacity will be more than 750 players. Those who have been invited have until July 21st to register before Worlds will open to any current PDGA Amateur member. All divisions will be filled on a first-come first-served basis. Please be aware that demand for the event typically requires attendee to register directly after registration opens to ensure registration in the event. If you aren’t sure that you can attend, we encourage you to register to reserve your spot. You can receive a full refund (minus the processing fees) with no questions asked until Friday, July 16th.
August 6th is the last day that we will be able to accept registrations, accept changes to field events, or change a player’s division.
It is also important to note that in all cases a registrant must be both a current 2021 amateur member and a certified official through August 21st, 2021 to register for the event!
Once we have confirmed your entry, we will post your name on the PDGA website listings for Am World Singles, Mixed Doubles, and Field Events depending on what you have registered for. Confirmation packages will be sent out in mid July and will include course maps, directions, detailed schedule of events, and other information. The preliminary schedule and area map have been included in this packet to help with your advance planning.
There will be NO walk-ups for Singles, Mixed Doubles, or Field Events. You MUST pre-register.
Singles ($145) - includes a $5 Ace Pot, $30 Facilities Fee, and $10 non- refundable Registration Fee.
Mixed Doubles ($25 per player) - Your partner must also pre-register and pay for Mixed Doubles. Be sure that you each list your partner’s name and PDGA number on the registration form.
Field Events ($10 each) - Long Drive, Mini Golf, Putting, E.D.G.E. Skillshot®. (Five dollars of each Skillshot Entry Fee is a donation to the E.D.G.E. program)
Registration Schedule (v2 - subject to change)
Note: In all cases a registrant must be both a current 2021 amateur member and a certified official through August 21, 2021 to register.
All registration tiers open at 12:01 AM Eastern on the date indicated. Note the special registrations for FA1, MA1, and MA40 invitees.
- Friday, April 30 – Amateur Worlds invite list is posted on pdga.com
- Friday, May 14 – Amateur Worlds invitations are emailed to invitees. Invitation packets are sent via USPS only to those current US invitees without an email address.
- Wednesday, June 9 – Registration opens for one week to International (Non-North American) Invitees ONLY for the reserved International spots (% based on tour participants) in the division(s) for which they were invited.
- Wednesday, June 16 – Registration opens for one week to Canadian Invitees ONLY for reserved Canadian spots (% based on tour participants) and any leftover International spots in the division(s) for which they were invited.
- Monday, June 21 at 12:01 am – Registration opens to all FA1 invitees for FA1
- Tuesday, June 22 at 12:01 am – Registration opens to all MA1 invitees for MA1
- Wednesday, June 23 at 12:01 am – Registration opens to all MA40 invitees for MA40
- Thursday, June 24 at 12:01 am – Registration opens for 20 days to all invitees only for the division(s) for which they were invited. If a division fills during any of the preceding periods, then a waitlist is started only for invitees of the division in the order they are received.
- Wednesday, July 14 – Registration opens for one week to invitees to register for any other division(s) they are eligible for if spots are available (example: players only invited for MA40 can now register for MA1.) Any waitlists for filled divisions are continued with invited players in the order they are received.
- Wednesday, July 21 – Open Registration for two weeks for all Amateur PDGA members for any division(s) they are eligible for. Waitlists for filled divisions are continued with any qualified amateur registrants.
- Friday, August 6 – Registration closes, waitlists are closed. Monday, August 9 – Player Pools are posted.
- Friday, August 13 – Divisional Fields and Player Pools are Final. Any players still on the waitlist are refunded. Dropped spaces after this date will NOT be filled.
Note: PDGA World Championships registration is handled by the PDGA Office. Please direct any registration related questions to the PDGA Tour Manager, NOT the Worlds Tournament Director.
- 1 of 3
- next ›
2021 Amateur World Championships
- News & Updates
- Online Registration
- Overview Map & Addresses
- Travel & Lodging
- Field Events
- Documents & Resources