2017 Masters Worlds - Mixed & Divisional Doubles
- Date: Saturday, August 12th, 2017
- Location: Riverside Park DGC
- Start: 9:00am - Mandatory Players Meeting
- Mixed Doubles Registered Teams »
- Divisional Doubles Registered Teams »
Modified Best Shot
- The format for the first round is Modified Best Shot where both partners may throw from the tee, but at no time may a single partner’s tee shot be used for three consecutive holes. If one partner’s tee shot has been used for two consecutive holes, the other partner’s tee shot MUST be used on the next hole.
- After the tee-off, both partners throw the next shot and the rest of the hole is completed using regular Best Shot format where the team determines which partner’s lie to throw from.
- The scorecard contains an area to easily keep track of which partner’s tee shot was used on each hole.
- Using the same partner’s shot on a third consecutive hole is considered a misplay and a two throw penalty will be assessed.
Modified Alternate Shot
- The format for the second round is Modified Alternate Shot where the tee shot alternates between the two team members.
- After the Tee off, the partners alternate shots just as in normal Alternate Shot.
- Which partner tees off on each hole is designated on the scorecard.
- Using the wrong partner’s shot on any hole is considered a misplay and a two throw penalty will be assessed.