The course and/or specific hole rules shown below supersede the tee signs and caddy book for that specific course or hole.
- There are no Mandos in play on this course, ignore any Mando signage.
- Hole 4 - ALL throws on the OB Island proceed to the drop zone with a penalty throw.
- Hole 12 - ALL throws on the OB Island proceed to the drop zone with a penalty throw.
- Hole 13 – Beyond the yellow rope surrounding the hole is OB. Any tee shot landing in the pasture (as denoted by the yellow rope along the fence line) is OB, proceed to the Drop Zone with a penalty. Any other shot that lands OB uses normal OB rules including from the Drop Zone.
- Hole 4 - you make take one-meter of relief from the metal building with no penalty.
- Hole 5 - over the fence to the right of the tee is OB
- Hole 8 - you make take one-meter of relief from the metal building with no penalty.
- On the Parking lot is OB
- Hole 12 - the outside edge of the mando trees from top to bottom are the mando lines (if your disc passes through the tree it made the mando.) See 804.02 concerning mando rules.
- All water is OB regardless of flagging.
- Hole 4 - sidewalk jutting into the fairway is NOT OB
- Hole 10 - On the pavilion or surrounded by concrete in the pavilion is OB
- All water, prairie grass, and sand traps are OB.
- Hole 5 – If the tee shot is OB proceed to the drop zone with penalty. Regular OB for rest of the hole.