Rooster Rock - West
Rooster Rock East is a fairly short tightly wooded course with tricky terrain and a ridiculous first hole. Holes two through eight are challenging (technical due to trees) but fun. Rooster Rock West is relatively open and longer with a beautiful view of the Columbia River and boat basin. Hole six is underwater some of the time and a tricky water hazard in the best months. Nice length and trees to add challenge.
Great course for beginners and wonderful to return to for pros alike.
Pros-Open course with plenty of challenges, such as holes behind trees.
Cons-somewhat swampy in the spring / winter months and Hole 6 is underwater during high tide and wet months.
Courses Close By
- Rooster Rock - East, Corbett OR US
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR US
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US
- Dabney State Park, Portland (Troutdale) OR US
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US
- Vance Park, Portland OR US
- Rockwood Central Park, Gresham OR US
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Course, North Bonneville WA US
- Riverbend Disc Golf Course at Milo McIver, Estacada OR US
- Timber Park, Estacada OR US