Blue Lake Disc Golf
Amazing challenging course and designed very well, fairways are open but have OB stakes on every hole. Several holes with water hazards, low ceilings and blind corners. Best course for working on skill and distance, not the best views however. Definitely not a course for beginners, large groups and sub 400ft drives.
Good: Pretty course through oak trees in a public park about 10 mins east of airport along the river. Wide open fairways, generally pretty flat with views of Mt Hood, but no views of river. Bad: This course is VERY LONG, 500-800' holes, and basically just a "throw-it-as-hard-and-straight-as-you can-fest. Not that clever. Signs for no dogs, no alcohol, no smoking.
Upcoming Events Close By
Courses Close By
- Vance Park, Portland OR US(1 vote)
- Rockwood Central Park, Portland OR USNo votes yet
- Dabney State Park, Troutdale OR US(2 votes)
- Rooster Rock - West, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Rooster Rock - East, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR USNo votes yet
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(2 votes)
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(3 votes)
- Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course, Portland OR US(3 votes)
- WSU-Vancouver, Vancouver WA US(1 vote)