No votes yet
Next to an old rock quarry - good variety with lots of trees. Shortish - but some annoying trees in the way. Beware - old rock quarry on 7-9 is hungry for discs.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,500ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5 to I-84 east; Exit 13, south on 181st Ave (becomes SE 182nd Ave), 0.25 mile to park on left just past SE Main St. Parking on street. 1st tee towards back right corner by bldg.
First Tee: (
Ty Baker #26916
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Vance Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rockwood Central Park, Gresham OR USNo votes yet
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US(1 vote)
- Dabney State Park, Portland (Troutdale) OR US(1 vote)
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR USNo votes yet
- Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course, Portland OR US(3 votes)
- Rooster Rock - East, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Rooster Rock - West, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(2 votes)
- Riverbend Disc Golf Course at Milo McIver, Estacada OR US(5 votes)
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(3 votes)