Rooster Rock - West
Rooster Rock East is a fairly short tightly wooded course with tricky terrain and a ridiculous first hole. Holes two through eight are challenging (technical due to trees) but fun. Rooster Rock West is relatively open and longer with a beautiful view of the Columbia River and boat basin. Hole six is underwater some of the time and a tricky water hazard in the best months. Nice length and trees to add challenge.
Great course for beginners and wonderful to return to for pros alike.
Pros-Open course with plenty of challenges, such as holes behind trees.
Cons-somewhat swampy in the spring / winter months and Hole 6 is underwater during high tide and wet months.
Courses Close By
- Rooster Rock - East, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR USNo votes yet
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US(1 vote)
- Dabney State Park, Corbett OR US(1 vote)
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US(2 votes)
- Vance Park, Portland OR US(1 vote)
- Rockwood Central Park, Portland OR USNo votes yet
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Course, North Bonneville WA US(2 votes)
- Grizzly Acres, Sandy OR USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Disc Golf at Milo McIver State Park, Estacada OR US(5 votes)