Nice park. Baskets weren't as clearly marked or identifiable as they could have been. Advanced tees are oftentimes difficult to navigate. Very short holes made for bottlenecking at various points on the course. Very tall grass on the day that I was there. Hobson Grove (and Lovers Lane) made the drive up from Nashville worth it, though.
I agree with what Lobo999 says. Kereiakes Park is quite nice beyond the disc golf course, too, with tennis and soccer and baseball to name a few other activities.
Well-groomed course that offers some diversity in different tee boxes and hole locations on several holes. A bit cramped at times between some holes and only moderate challenges at best.
Fun and challenging course. Extremely well kept. Lots of shots are required to score well. VERY local player friendly and rollers are a must on some holes. This is a memorable course for all who play it.
Courses Close By
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US
- Hobson Grove Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Natcher Elementary, Bowling Green KY US
- Preston Miller Water Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Ephram White Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Basil Griffin Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US
- Chalybeate Springs Sports Complex, Smiths Grove KY US
- Holler In The Hills, Brownsville KY US