Basil Griffin Park
A great mixture of shots needed for this course. Wind is a big factor on the back 9 where the longer more open holes are located. A very fun course.
Front nine are my absolute favorite 9 holes put together anywhere, with water and trees, elevation and fence lines in play. Hole 2 plays over a 8' fence directly in front of water to the pin set another 100' down the water’s edge. Very fun hole and course. The back nine are longer and wide open, but as the trees grow, so will the complexity of the back nine.
Will play this every time I'm in Bowling Green.
Front nine requires different shots, has elevation changes, and challenging holes with trees and water. It is a blast to play. Back nine is back and forth in an open field. Well kept and worth playing. Would definitely give a higher rating if there were more character to the back nine.
Courses Close By
- Natcher Elementary, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US(2 votes)
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- Preston Miller Water Park, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- SKYCTC Disc Golf Course, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US(5 votes)
- Hobson Grove Park, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- Ephram White Park, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- Franklin - Simpson Disc Golf Course, Franklin KY US(2 votes)